Do you love design and also big ideas? Do you work well with others? Do you like a fast-paced work environment? Then we should talk. Rumbletree is looking for a creative graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our client’s needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of projects, including websites, digital marketing, catalogs, product packaging, video concepting, exhibitions, corporate identity, social media, etc.
- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
- Proven graphic design experience, 2-5 years experience preferred
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up-to-date with industry-leading software and technologies including strong proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Experience with InVision & Sketch a plus
Please email your resume to Alex at email@example.com with the email subject line “Graphic Design position”.