Responsible for client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables.
Reviews all major deliverables (i.e. creative comps, strategic brief ) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient, timely and client-friendly manner
Works with the Director on contract management and contract renewals and/or proposals for new work for an existing client.
Develops estimates and SOW orders for new client programs or initiatives.
Approves change orders and invoices, reviews actual vs. proposed project and ticket billable hours, and notifies client of changes in scope or estimates in advance of final billing.
Runs or is key participant in client status meetings and/or maintains program status documents.
Assists in the development of strategic and quarterly review presentations.
Works closely with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
Recognizes and pursues opportunities for account growth and new business
Communicates the client’s goals and represent the client’s interests to the broader, cross-functional team and sets priorities for the day-to-day workings of the team in support of the stated goals.
Provides regular two-way communication between the client and creative team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
Competitive/industry research and data synthesis to provide business intelligence to our clients and internal team members
Provides support to Sr. Director of Client Services and/or Sr. Account Managers as needed.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proven account management skills in creating, maintaining and enhancing customer relationships
- Strategy development experience. Knowledge of social media, media buying, and other marketing types a plus.
- Extremely detail oriented
- Motivated, goal oriented, proactive. Must be able to work independently to problem solve.
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Social Media advertising experience a plus
Experience and Education:
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or a related field
- 1-4 years of marketing experience, advertising/marketing agency a plus
- Understanding of strategic marketing development principles is a must
- Technically savvy
- Excellent oral and written communication and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated