According to Mailmunch (2016), about 60% of people believe email marketing outperforms social media. It has a higher conversion rate, better ROI and much easier to build! With this being said, here are a few tips to keep in mind for email marketing:
- Have a creative subject line because subject lines are the most important part to an email. Avoid using ALL CAPS to make sure the email does not go to the spam filter.
- Keep your email lists up to date because email addresses can change every few months for some people. (Mailchimp 2016).
- Personalize your email as much as you can by stating “Hello (first name here). According to Campaign Monitor, emails with personalized subject lines are 26% more likely to be opened and marketers have found a 760% increase in email revenue from segmented campaigns.
- Make sure all emails are mobile friendly. Constant Contact stated that 75% of people would delete an email immediately if they are unable to view it on their phone.
- Most importantly, have a clear call to action! If the reader cannot determine what they are supposed to do with the email, chances are they will delete it.
Want to learn more about Email Marketing? Give us a call!